UPCOMING FOR BLACK HISTORY MONTH FROM MARKETINGNEWAUTHORS.COM:
- Call for Black and marginalized writers and poets to submit their poetry and short stories (now until the deadline of Feb. 27, 2021); a charm will be given to each contributor until the product runs out
- Upon receiving permission from the writer/poet, some works will be interpretatively read on the blog;
- Call for Black and marginalized writers and poets to submit their manuscripts for book/s (now until the deadline of Feb. 27, 2021) gaining $750 discount off most MANA self-publishing plans; a complimentary MANA t-shirt will be given;
- Encouraging contributors of all ages to the MANA Blog Continuous Short Stories adding to the post/s already present; these posts will serve two purposes:
- Gives writers of all ages the opportunity to share their writing skills;
- Gives writers to be a part of something larger than themselves, because after every ten (10) sets of posts, MANA will donate $10 to the charity Forgotten Harvest;
files should be submitted as a Microsoft Word files.
And works submitted for the blog and works submitted for consideration to be self-published by MANA should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whenever there is no major discount, 20% off the price of all books on the website;
- 20% off the cost of the different services offered on the MANA website;
- 20% off the cost of the different products/services on the Entrepreneurs’ pages;
- Call for new entrepreneurs, male or female, to be showcased on the MANA website; the fee will be $100 for every three months; a total of $320 for a year; the fee will be a webpage for each entrepreneur;
- Every new entrepreneur must be open to giving all MANA Members a discount of 20% off the services/products s/he provides.
Commemorating Black History Month
List of Books Written/Edited by African-Americans/ Minority/ Marginalized Authors Showcased on the MarketingNewAuthors.com website
A Collection of Chelsey’s Writings by Chelsey Cofield
A Collection of Prayers by an Alpha Man by Clarence C. Straham, Sr., Ph.D.
A Soldier’s Poetic Response, A Slice of His Life by Major Adrian Massey
African-American/Black Diaspora Word Search Puzzlebook by the late Benoit L. Tshiwala
Autism—Poetic Pride by “Queen” Anya Rutz
Bare Essentials: An English Handbook for Beginner Writers, 19th ed. By Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Bare Essentials Bits—The Book: Providing the Puzzle Pieces of Good Grammar, Precise Punctuation, & Accurate Word Choice by Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Body of Jesus Christ, The by Rubye Edwards
Children of the Tundra and the Animal People: Nature & the Aleut Native American Tribe of the Far North by Phil Kelly
Community College English Composition Online Students: Keeping Them Plugged In by Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Community College Students’ Literary Collage ed. By Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Deaf/Blindness: Essential Information for Families, Professionals, & Students by Isabell Florence, C.B.S.W., M.A.R.T.
Effective Team-Building Activities for the Pumpkin and/or Sweet Potato Pie Lovers by Nora Martin, Ph.D. and Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Essential Writing Skills for Deaf Students, 2nd. Ed. by Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
God’s Got A Word for Delta Women by Gwendolyn D. Persons
Granddaddy by Cavis Adams
Importance of Cabo Verde in a Global Context, The by Marcel Gomes Balla
Intercultural Communication in Japan: Making It Happen Effectively by
Just Ask Bob: The Human Resources Handbook for Small and Mid-Sized
Business Owners by Robert M. Scott, Jr.
Last Days of Paradise: The Untold Story of Adam & Eve—Book One by Darryl L. Turner
Maintaining Motivation: A Guide for Women Entrepreneurs, Especially by Christa Chambers-Price
Parents Imparting Discipline & Heritage ed. by Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Poems of the Spirit: In God’s Hands by Prophetess Shirley Barnett
People’s Perceptions of Bessie Helen Lambert Straham: A Miracle on Barrington Drive by Bessie Helen Lambert Straham
Post-Colonial Composition Pedagogy: Using the Cultures of Marginalized Students To Teach Writing ed. by Monique Leslie Akassi, Ph.D.
Primer for a Principal’s Success: Four Principals and a Teacher Speak, A, ed. by Fairy C. Hayes-Scott, Ph.D.
Reesy: A Little Girl Learning Life’s Lessons by Annie Comor Jacobs
Sermons by Sorors ed. by Arlene H. Young
Simply: A Collection of Poetry by Jessyca Mathews
Soar With The Angels: A Children’s Book by Cecilia R. Telles
Solution to the Education Crisis in Public Schools, The by Rubye Edwards
Strategic Reading Skills for the College Student: A Guide to Student Success by Janet L. Anthony, Ph.D.
Sweet Ache: Poetry of the Soul by Elesia K. Powell
Unveiling the Mystery of the Church by Rubye Edwards
Where is Adam? Understanding a Father’s Role by Jeff Wheeler
Entrepreneur Page—African American Entrepreneurs
Kayla Laird, jewelry maker
Vicki Shields, African American Curriculum Developer