ARE YOU READY TO BECOME A MANA AUTHOR?
Who is a MANA Author?
- A MANA Author is passionate about his/her subject;
- A MANA Author has put time and care in the development of his/her manuscript. The MANA Author knows that the submitted manuscript is a quality-written finished piece, needing editing but not total “reconstructive surgery;
- A MANA Author is willing to share the good news about his/her book and not just expect MANA to market the book;
- A MANA Author expects his/her manuscript to go before a review board of professionals before his/her work is accepted to be published
- A MANA Author is willing to work with MANA’s Staff Members, open to professional support and guidance
- A MANA Author respects his/her time and that of the MANA Staff
- A MANA Author wants more than financial success; the MANA Author wants his/her readers to experience success—feeling more, learning more, and appreciating more after completing the reading of the author’s work.